Coffee or cocktail table comes to mind right after the living room set or a sectional is bought. In a great deal of choice available on FurniturePick, one might get lost. We are here to give you a few pillars to make it easier, so you can stay safe and happy with your purchase. Furniture Pick is not here to give you advice on the measurements and the best manufacturers, we are here to give you useful advice to know before you buy your new coffee table.
Always on the list of bestsellers at FurniturePick, never too much said about this brand. One of the Ashley Furniture family, Benchcraft Furniture brand’s pieces are stylish, boasting high quality, and let you create the ultimate space. Gorgeous and ultra-comfortable living room sets within budget are not castles in the air. Today we welcome you to the ocean of colors of the living room by this furniture manufacturer. Dive into the colors of the living room by Benchcraft.
Just the same as a golden ratio, the color harmony allures the eye. With a glimpse, we fall in love with this or that decor, and the others, which seem to be just perfect, are easily passed unnoticed. The secret is in the 60-30-10 color rule. So, get armed with the designers’ trick and create the space you will enjoy and your neighbors will envy. The FurniturePick team reveals a few secrets today. Discover the rule in detail: 60-30-10 Color Proportion Rule.
Before you start rearranging the furniture and your home interior design, it is better to think first what style you prefer. If it is not too complicated to differ two extremes – traditional and contemporary, but it’s way tricky to catch the blurred line between transitional and those two, as it is believed to be just in-between of them.
When buying leather furniture online you cannot see or touch it before your receive it right at your door. Just before you make a final decision on making the purchase of leather furniture, you have to get to know all the major details and if there is some information you need to know, but which is not included in the specifications on the leather furniture item we recommend to make precise inquiries.
Still, first we recommend to look through our brief guide to leather furniture! And right after reading it through you will be an expert in shopping for the leather couches, recliners and sectionals and other furnishings.
Well, let’s start. You like the general look, the style and you get down to read the specifications, and here comes the material! There may be few mentioned, and not to get lost, we will guide you. So, the material classifications:
- 100% Leather consists of top grain leather, which is supple, durable, and cleanable, in high use areas combined with split hides on the outside arms and backs (used primarily in stationary leather category)
- Leather Match upholstery features top grain leather in the seating areas with skillfully matched vinyl everywhere else (used in leather motion category)
- DuraBlend® is an exclusive trademarked brand for Ashley Furniture and features a seating area made up of a combination of Polyurethane and/or PVC, Polycotton, and at least 17% Leather Shavings with a skillfully matched combination of Polycotton and Polyurethane and/or PVC everywhere else. It provides the look and feel of 100% Leather or Leather Match at an economical price.
Due to its natural features, leather is comfortable, durable and flame resistant. It has legendary tear strength, making it one of the strongest upholstery materials and its elasticity gives it high ripping resistance. Each leather hide is unique, comes with its own distinctive natural markings and characteristics.
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight to prevent it from fading over time
- Maintain at least two feet between your furniture and heating sources to avoid drying leather out
- Like any item, leather can accumulate dust. Remove dust particles from the surface with a soft cloth, making it ideal for dust sensitive people
- Certain types of leathers perform better when preventative maintenance is practiced.
- Use general household cleaning products. Never use chemicals or cleaning agents (such as furniture polish, ammonia, or detergent soaps) and abrasives. Avoid all products containing solvents, silicones, or oils, as they may negatively affect the leather’s surface.
Do you still have few more questions on the subject or on the special item? Do not hesitate to ask Furniture Pick team directly or you are welcome to leave comments here!