It’s time to purchase a new living room and you want to create one with a ton of personality, and a ton of comfort. As it’s probably the first room you want to plop yourself into after a hard day’s work, whether you were doing physical labor or thought-work, then no doubt you need a sectional. Invest in your utmost comfort with the sectionals by one of the reliable furniture manufacturers. FurniturePick selected 5 sectionals by Catnapper and Jackson Furniture, find your island of comfort among them. So, Why Sectionals?
The start of the new year is just the right time to renovate your living room. While looking for a sofa to become the right one in your house scheme on FurniturePick you will find plenty of sofa designs and styles. Today we will guide you through the most popular types of sofas. Afterwards, you will be able not only to understand a difference between Chesterfield and Camelback, but also explain it – learn more today!
No need to sacrifice looks for comfort! The Toletta Chocolate & Granite Collection serves up both with a richly relaxed sense of style.
With the soft feel of the warm earth-toned upholstery covering the plush bustle back design and thick pillow top arms, the comfort of the Toletta Sectional by Ashley Furniture is matched only by the beautifully curved contemporary design along with the option of power recline which creates the ultimate in living room furniture.
Overstuffed pillow armrests are custom made for lazy afternoon catnaps. Smart design includes zero-wall recliner, requiring only minimal space clearance, and a handy console with storage and dual cup holders. Nicely discreet, the subtle pull tabs take pleasure of reclining to a higher level.
Just use few of our tips on possible options and find the best configuration for your space and enjoy the smart comfort to the full extent! Get to know more clever solutions and best furniture designs with Furniture Pick.
When buying leather furniture online you cannot see or touch it before your receive it right at your door. Just before you make a final decision on making the purchase of leather furniture, you have to get to know all the major details and if there is some information you need to know, but which is not included in the specifications on the leather furniture item we recommend to make precise inquiries.
Still, first we recommend to look through our brief guide to leather furniture! And right after reading it through you will be an expert in shopping for the leather couches, recliners and sectionals and other furnishings.
Well, let’s start. You like the general look, the style and you get down to read the specifications, and here comes the material! There may be few mentioned, and not to get lost, we will guide you. So, the material classifications:
- 100% Leather consists of top grain leather, which is supple, durable, and cleanable, in high use areas combined with split hides on the outside arms and backs (used primarily in stationary leather category)
- Leather Match upholstery features top grain leather in the seating areas with skillfully matched vinyl everywhere else (used in leather motion category)
- DuraBlend® is an exclusive trademarked brand for Ashley Furniture and features a seating area made up of a combination of Polyurethane and/or PVC, Polycotton, and at least 17% Leather Shavings with a skillfully matched combination of Polycotton and Polyurethane and/or PVC everywhere else. It provides the look and feel of 100% Leather or Leather Match at an economical price.
Due to its natural features, leather is comfortable, durable and flame resistant. It has legendary tear strength, making it one of the strongest upholstery materials and its elasticity gives it high ripping resistance. Each leather hide is unique, comes with its own distinctive natural markings and characteristics.
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight to prevent it from fading over time
- Maintain at least two feet between your furniture and heating sources to avoid drying leather out
- Like any item, leather can accumulate dust. Remove dust particles from the surface with a soft cloth, making it ideal for dust sensitive people
- Certain types of leathers perform better when preventative maintenance is practiced.
- Use general household cleaning products. Never use chemicals or cleaning agents (such as furniture polish, ammonia, or detergent soaps) and abrasives. Avoid all products containing solvents, silicones, or oils, as they may negatively affect the leather’s surface.
Do you still have few more questions on the subject or on the special item? Do not hesitate to ask Furniture Pick team directly or you are welcome to leave comments here!