The start of the new year is just the right time to renovate your living room. While looking for a sofa to become the right one in your house scheme on FurniturePick you will find plenty of sofa designs and styles. Today we will guide you through the most popular types of sofas. Afterwards, you will be able not only to understand a difference between Chesterfield and Camelback, but also explain it – learn more today!
- Comfort: Leather is a natural material, making it the ideal choice for comfort. It has excellent temperature adaptation making it comfortable in the heat of summer and cool of winter. Conformability: Leather confirms to your body shape and becomes more comfortable with use. As it ages, it becomes more supple.
- Uniqueness: Each leather hide is unique. No hide is exactly like the next. As a result, each piece comes with its own distinctive markings and characteristics, making each purchase truly unique.
- Durability: Leather has legendary tear strength due to it’s elasticity, making it one of the strongest materials known to man.
- Flame Resistance: Leather is naturally flame resistant and will not readily burn or melt.
- Cleanability: Like our skin, leather has a tight as well as strong fibers that prevent the penetration of dust, lint, animal hair or cigarette smoke. This makes it the ideal choice for those that are dust-sensitive or highly allergic.