- Comfort: Leather is a natural material, making it the ideal choice for comfort. It has excellent temperature adaptation making it comfortable in the heat of summer and cool of winter. Conformability: Leather confirms to your body shape and becomes more comfortable with use. As it ages, it becomes more supple.
- Uniqueness: Each leather hide is unique. No hide is exactly like the next. As a result, each piece comes with its own distinctive markings and characteristics, making each purchase truly unique.
- Durability: Leather has legendary tear strength due to it’s elasticity, making it one of the strongest materials known to man.
- Flame Resistance: Leather is naturally flame resistant and will not readily burn or melt.
- Cleanability: Like our skin, leather has a tight as well as strong fibers that prevent the penetration of dust, lint, animal hair or cigarette smoke. This makes it the ideal choice for those that are dust-sensitive or highly allergic.